skip to main content

Fertilizers FAQ

No, when applied at the recommend amounts our fertilizers will not burn your plants or lawn.
There is nothing toxic in our Fertilizers. Consumption may cause an upset stomach, vomiting or diarrhea. We recommend speaking with your veterinarian if ingested.
Yes, our fertilizers are non-toxic and safe to use around pets and children. We recommend storing in a tightly sealed container away from pets and children. Pets (particularly cats and dogs) will be attracted to the smell of our organic fertilizers.