Showing 17–21 of 21 results
- Weed Control
- Soil and embankment stabilization
- Erosion control
- Re-vegetation systems
- Earth wall reinforcement
- Moisture barriers
No, we recommend preparing the planting area prior to installation of the fabric. Recommended preparation, for best results:
- Thoroughly remove weeds and grasses from the planting area.
- Rake smooth.
- Nutgrass or rhizome grasses like Bermuda should be treated with a glyphosate-base weed preventing product.
- Because weed seeds may be present in freshly tilled areas or in newly added soils, treat with a pre-emergent weed control product.
- Cover area immediately with fabric.